October 13, 2008

And now for our regularly scheduled break...

The colors on this photo are waaaaayyy off! I'll try to get a photo outside in the sunlight, if it ever stops raining...

I've been cutting fabric for scrap quilts all week and this was a fun break. I needed something that I could get done quickly! I didn't need it for a last minute gift or other special occasion. I needed it for me ;-)

Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. And, as much as I dearly love Thimbleberries... every once in a while I need to clean my palate and flood my senses with something a little different than I normally work with!


As soon as I get this quilted I'm going to take my friend Eileen's advice and put it away for the next time I NEED a quick gift! (Just in case I don't have a measly little half a day it took to make this...lol ;-)

I even had enough fabric and enough time to make a duplicate. One to keep and one to donate!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This quilt is great Patty. The colors are really stricking.